Asics GT-1000 6 Running Shoes
The Asics GT-1000 6 offers a great balance of stability and cushion at an affordable price.
Mesh uppers will encase each foot in breathable comfort. Perforates in the fabric increase airflow; promoting a better, healthier environment for your feet to thrive in. A ComforDry sockliner lies atop a supportive midsole, implemented to supply an extra layer of plush and hygienic underfoot comfort. This premium product features higher rebound properties but also provides excellent moisture-management and a high level of breathability; so you stay damp-free and comfortable on hot, longer distance days.
In the midsole, the Dynamic DuoMax Support System (a dual density midsole material) works to stabilise the foot during the push-off and landing phase, controlling pronation and preventing injury. A length of SpevaFoam midsole material resides underfoot to improve bounce-back characteristics and decrease midsole breakdown; the added cushion produces a soft feel and improved comfort for an even, uninterrupted ride. Sitting beneath the SpevaFoam platform, and complimenting its bouncy nature, is the rearfoot GEL Cushioning System. This clever technology works to reduce shock during the impact phase; sparing your joints as you sprint down onto unforgiving concrete, and allowing for a peaceful transition to mid-stance. I.G.S Technology (Impact Guidance System) has been applied, using linked componentry, to encourage the foot to perform a more natural heel-to-toe movement.
The Trusstic System has been implemented to reduce the weight of the sole unit and link the forefoot and rearfoot. It works alongside the Guidance Line to encourage a more consistent and directional gait, without compromising the shoe's structural integrity. AHAR+ (Asics High Abrasion Rubber) is strategically placed on the outsole to provide extra durability and traction in high stress areas. The tread provides superior multi-directional grip; allowing stability on wet and dry ground. Choose the ASICS GT-1000 6 for a sturdy, supportive and comfortable ride.
- Mesh uppers - Increase breathability.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture-wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- SpEVA midsole - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- I.G.S Technology - ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Guidance Trusstic System Technology - Integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- AHAR + - Strategically positioned in critical areas of the outsole, 50% more durable than standard AHAR.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- Drop - 10 mm.
- Weight - 10.2 oz.
The Asics Mission
Founded in 1949, Asics is undisputedly the leading running shoe brand for both enthusiasts and professional athletes. Whether you're attending sporting events or enjoying a leisurely run around the local park, Asics is the ultimate runner's choice for providing comfort, support and a superior ride. From opening the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe in May 1990, the brand is unmatched for technological superiority and rigorous quality, and many innovations have stemmed from this unique site where scientists and athletes work together. The mission is to become the number one brand for sports enthusiasts by striving to build upon current technological advances and pledging to bring harmony to the body and soul.Manufacturer product code - ASIT7A4N9658
Asics GT-1000 6 Running Shoes - AW17 Grey ASI6425 Men - Running Shoes ZJLWLKD