Mizuno Synchro MX Women's Running Shoes
Bold look, optimised cushioning and comfort
The new Mizuno Synchro MX combines superb comfort and style to support your quest for fitness every time you train.Designed for recreational runners and fitness lifestyle consumers who want comfort and style in a performance running shoe.
Featuring Airmesh that is Breathable and cool, this allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper ensuring you stay dry and moisture free. Also containing The DynamotionFit system that uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology. Mizuno has developed a design blueprint to engineer shoes that work with your foot throughout the gait cycle. From heel strike to mid stride to toe off, Dynamotion Fit is all about creating a shoe that works with your foot through the design and materials Mizuno use to create it. As your foot twists, bends, and stretches in each step, the shoe upper moves with you. Flex Eyelets help keep your heel secure throughout your stride by allowing the upper to stretch and contract as needed. And Stretch Mesh eliminates bunching and pulling that can create discomfort and even blisters, especially at toe-off. Together, the features of Dynamotion Fit create a shoe that gets out of your way, so you can become the best runner you can be.
Mizunos' industry leading wave technology brings you a more supportive and stable shoe, as well as provides a thicker midsole for more cushioning and protection. Lightweight in design, the midsole compound unites with wave technology yielding a much more efficient and smoother ride. U4ic X enhances the midsole by providing the right amount of guidence with the unique mizuno synchro construction. U4ic X is an evolutionary lightweight midsole that delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds. U4ic X offers and energised, euphoric and super-comfortable run.
The new mizuno synchro midsole concept with 3-D dual material sole optimises cushioning and comfort. The mizuno synchro concept is the optimized combination of two different midsole compounds to guarantee cushioning, guidance and smoothness during the ride. While the upper midsole uses a denser material to ensure maximum stability, the lower midsole uses U4ic X foam to provide incredible cushioning.
Durability and traction combine with equal aplomb, equating to an extremely durable carbon rubber within the X10 outsole allowing for longer wear in high impact areas. Additionally, more traction at heel strike ensues, granting the wearer a greater purchase underfoot on different terrains. Supplementing the amazing technology, wet traction breaks through water, improving grip in all conditions.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- AIRmesh - Allows the foot to breathe and stay comfortable throughout your run.
- X10 - Yields the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno, allowing for a longer wear and more traction at heel strike.
- The Mizuno Synchro Concept - The optimized combination of two different midsole compounds to guarantee cushioning, guidance and smoothness during the ride.
- U4ic X Midsole - Offers and energised, euphoric and super-comfortable run.
- DynamationFit System - Uses highly advanced motion capture and biomechanics technology.
- Flex Eyelets - Help keep your heel secure throughout your stride by allowing the upper to stretch and contract as needed.
Mizuno Synchro MX Women's Running Shoes Green MIZ2377 Women - Running Shoes AQWNYZP